Saturday, August 26, 2006

Well, the good news is that our air conditioner is fixed thanks to Lucas Dupree! What a lifesaver! I think it was hotter in my house than it was outside. The bad news-Can you guess?-SCHOOL. I can honestly say that I have never been more stressed out in my life, and it's only the first week. I think I took a ridiculously hard combination of classes this semester, however, I know I can't give up. I'm a senior and I only have a few more semesters so I'm pushing through! Keep me in your prayers, though, it's gonna be rough. Thanks to everyone for the quick comments and encouragements. I guess this blogging thing really is helpful and, ok, it's just plain fun!

4 comments:

Tandi Loving said...

Janie - Get through your last year! You know it will be worth it when it is over. I will miss seeing you in the office (to get van keys) I am sure you are happy summer camp is over. We missed you guys last night at YMC.

my stuff,your stuff,we all got stuff said...

Janie-As Tandi just said.just get through and the Lord will take you every step of the way with you.
good,luck too you in your senior year.see you sunday in church..

love ya'll,
brandon

p.s.Ya'll,missed a great night of our 212 meeting...please you can visit my blog any time you would like.

Janie said...

Janie - I know what you are going through. I don't think anyone gets as stressed as I do when it comes to school. Remember - you are almost over and trust me it will be worth it!! You are definitely in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I've been there. You can make it! Hang in there. That which doesn't kill us makes us strong. You will feel swamped, crazy and frustrated but It does get better after about 8 years of teaching (lol) Seriously, God will help you through it all.

Christine