Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Well, here I am. I simply could not resist the urge to start my own blog, no matter how hard I tried. School is back in full swing, and I could not be more unexcited... I know, I know, I need to have a good attitude and just plow through. It's so funny though, you know, the goodness of God. Even on my very first day of school He made Himself available to me. I was hoping that I would run into this guy I know from previous semesters so that he could possibly help me out in a particularly hard class. I knew that I probably wouldn't, but i prayed that I would. To my surprise, he was in my first class! Second, I was offered a position at the UL newspaper to be a staff writer. Though I was extremely honored, I would have normally never considered accepting this position due to lack of time. Then, my teacher informed me that if I would accept, he would give me the hours I need for another class! Hmm, let's see. Big decision. Sure it would be an easy way to get out of a class, but it would also add a ton of work and pressure to my already overflowing course load. It didn't know what to do. I talked it over with Colt and prayed that God would send me conformation. Before the evening was up, I had realized that I didn't even need the class that the position would cover! That was conformation enough for me! God is so good. He knew my overly spastic mind would keep me up all night worrying about my decision. I sometimes forget that I am His child. Anyway, I hope that I haven't bored you to tears with my trivial problems. Next battle, I think our air conditioner in our house is broken! I guess it's always something, but hey, I'm not complaining. This is life, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YEAH, I am so glad you started blogging! Can't wait to read your posts. love ya
Awesome, you have a blog. Can't wait to read more!
Welcome to the blogging world.. looking forward to reading your posts!
Janie,
Just got done reading your blog.good post and good luck in ULL this fall.
love,you and colt both,
brandon
p.s.for everyone on here.ya'll are welcome too go visit my blog.welcome to the blog world janie.
Post a Comment