Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Well,
I'm finally posting a new blog! It's been a long time. I haven't been using this account because I've been blogging on my myspace account. Anyway, wow, are things different. School's done and I've graduated with honors! It truly was worth it all, just like everyone said it would be. From the beginning of this year, Pastor Jay confirmed to Colt and I that big things were going to happen. We knew that was true for us, and we could not wait to see what this year would bring. Now that it's half way over, we can hardly believe the things that have transpired. I graduated, got the job I always wanted teaching at LCA, and Colt and I are the new junior high youth pastors! Our first step toward ministry, and we are so excited. We knew this year would bring changes, new seasons, new visions, and we are experiencing the best of that right now. We are so excited about what's happening in our family and our church. We cannot wait for the rest of the year to see what God has planned for us next.
I will try to keep this thing up with whatever I feel the need to write. Sometimes it will be meaningful, other times, it will be jibberish. But I look forward to writing it anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i saw this right after you posted. do more. i love reading them. i wish i could be there this sun. to see you lead the serv. maybe it's good i'm not. you'll have enough spectators as it is. but i'm your biggest, unbiassed (sp), unrelated (family), objective, spiritual "mentorish", musical, older cheerleader. you got all that? you don't have to post this for public eye. i know you'll do great and wear something you can jump and dance in. i learned that this past sunday. wear extra support (lycra) and extra deodorant, and hairspray. don't wear your high, high heels. and don't forget to watch p. jay! and last but not least...don't be nervous. it's in the bag! lol. i love you!